Boken släpptes 11 april 2013 via alla stora onlinebokhandlar: Bokia, Adlibris, CDON, Bokus och så vidare.
(Look below on this page for an English version of this information.)
Läs de första 14 sidorna och köp boken här.
Du kan också köpa en kopia av författaren direkt (och få boken signerad), då blir den dessutom lite billigare än i handeln:
1) Sätt in 156 kr på SEB konto: 5201 01 330 13 (detta inkluderar pris för frakt)
2) I ämnesraden för insättningen skriv antal böcker samt ditt namn.
3) Skicka ett mejl till email@example.com där du anger antal böcker du satt in pengar för, ditt namn, adress dit boken/böckerna ska skickas och om du vill ha boken signerad.
Boken Rädda Baby Thor är i storpocketformat (A5) och 294 sidor lång.
Om du vill ha ett recensionsexemplar eller att författaren skall komma och prata om boken, kontakta Mia på ovan mailadress.
Above is the book (only in Swedish right now) about Thor. The book is released in Sweden April 11th, 2013.
This site is maintained to help other parents who have suffered parental child abduction.
Since 2009 Mia has sole custody of Thor in Sweden as well as in the U.S. Thor lives with his mother and new brothers in Stockholm.
Andrew Yen Chen Wang, the abducting father, was warranted (until 2015 when it was lifted) by Interpol for the abduction of Thor. Andrew lives in Stockholm. Sweden lacks an extradition treaty on parental child abduction with the U.S. – Andrew could never be extradited.
Mia allows Andrew frequent contact with Thor despite all that has happened, hoping that Thor will have as normal of a relationship as possible with his father. The situation is still very complicated.
But we know this: ordinary people came together and Saved Baby Thor from an unknown fate as an abducted child.
If you are in search of help concering your own case, if it is to or from of Sweden, contact Saknade Barns Nätverk (SBN) – Missing Childrens’ Network Sweden at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.saknadebarn.org
Mia Danielsson was vice president of SBN – Sweden and worked against parental child abductions 2009-2013. Since 2013 Mia is an active politician and oppositional council for The Sweden Democrats in Stockholm City Hall.
Legal documents in the case of Thor, and more on parental child abduction, is to be found under the tab “Press” at the very top of this page.
In the middle of the press page find the heading “Facts about Family Abductions” and click on “read more here.” There you will find links to all legal documents and more in the case of Thor Wang.
Thanks to all of you who have contributed with your time, knowledge, commitment and money to search for Thor.
- Mia debatterar UD på P1 för SBN:s räkning och i samband med fallet då tre svenska barn hålls fångna i krigets Gaza av sin pappa (november 2012): “Barn som förs utomlands”.
- Livrädd för sin exman, Aftonbladet (in Swedish)
- Listen to Mia and Thor on P4 Extra med Lotta Bromé (in Swedish).
- Leading Swedish and Norwegian newspapers writes about Mia and Thor (in Swedish, Norwegian, English and Spanish)
- Watch Mia and Thor on Arlanda on Expressen Web TV and on Aftonbladet Web TV (in Swedish)
- Så lyckades Mia ta Thor till Sverige, Thor, 1, hemma i Sverige igen och “Jätteskönt att vara hemma igen”, Expressen, Thor hemma i Sverige igen och Nu är Thor hemma igen, Aftonbladet (in Swedish)
- Mia and Thor reunited, Aftonbladet (in Swedish an English), Thor back with his mother again (in Swedish and English) and Thor reunited with his mother (in Swedish and English)
- El Ministerio de Relaciones Exteriores de Suecia Ignorando Solicitudes de Ayuda y Las Palabras de Mia (in Spanish)
- Watch Mia on Expressen Web TV (in Swedish)
- Listen to Mia on Swedish radio P4 Extra with Lotta Bromé (in Swedish).
- Press release “Baby Thor Wang Found but Not Home” from Helpfindmychild.net.
- You can read short updates in Swedish on Mia’s Aftonbladet blog.
On Valentine’s Day Thor Wang, a little American boy of Swedish-Taiwanese descent disappeared. The father, Yen-Chen, a.k.a. Andrew, Wang of Los Angeles, did not return the boy after his four hour allotted visitation. This is NOT a custody battle. This is parental child concealment. The mother, Maria “Mia” Danielsson Wang has sole custody of baby Thor and the baby’s father Wang had visitation rights only.
The Day of the Abduction
Mia handed Thor over to Wang for a parental visitation on Saturday, Feb 14th at 11am. This happened at the Marina del Rey Sheriff’s office, Ca. It was ordered by the court that this was the place for the Mia to hand Thor over to Wang and this was also the place where Wang was supposed to hand him back to Mia at 4pm the same day. As Mia was awaiting their arrival and they didn’t show up Mia called Wang to ask where he was. He asked for another hour with the baby. Mia agreed. She went back to the Sheriff’s office at 5pm. Wang did not return with the baby. After 4 hours of agony Mia finally was allowed to file a suspicious circumstance report with the Sheriff’s office. Personnel from the office also went out to Wang’s home to see if he was there. He was not.
The following day Thor is still not returned to his mom. Sunday Feb 15th, Mia was allowed to file two missing person’s reports, one for Thor and one for Wang. That is still where the case stands! Thor and Wang are still missing. Yen-Chen “Andrew” Wang has had two Emergency Protective Orders against him to protect Mia and Thor. One was issued by the police in April of 2008 and the latest issued 1/19/2009. Wang has repeatedly threatend to take Thor and take him out of the country.
Mia, Thor’s young mother a native of Sweden, has no relatives in the USA. She is devastated by Thor’s disappearance and fears for his life. Thor is Mia’s first and only child. He is the love of her life. She is spending every waking hour and every last dollar towards finding her boy. Baby Thor is a little more than seventeen months old now (April 09), he has never been away more than a few hours from Mia prior to this. He was still being nursed every day and is very attached to his mother. She is the center of his universe just like he was the center of hers. He is probably missing his mother desperately and confused why she is not there with him like she has been every day of his life. Please help us bring Thor home safely.
If you see Baby Thor (no longer applies, since Thor is home now!) or know anything about this kidnapping do not hesitate to call either the LAPD at 911 or the hotline for kidnapped children the USA 1-800-THE -LOST.
|THOR DANIELSSON WANG|
|Case Type: Family Abduction|
|DOB: Nov 5, 2007||Sex: Male|
|Missing Date: Feb 14, 2009||Race: Biracial|
|Age Now: 1||Height: 2’1″ (64 cm)|
|Missing City: LOS ANGELES||Weight: 25 lbs (11 kg)|
|Missing State : CA||Hair Color: Lt. Brown|
|Missing Country: United States||Eye Color: Brown|
|Case Number: NCMC1116194|
|Circumstances: Thor was allegedly abducted by his father, Yen-Chen Wang, on February 14, 2009. A felony warrant is on file for Yen-Chen. They may travel out of the country. Thor is Biracial. He is Asian and White. Thor has a birthmark on his left wrist. Yen-Chen may go by the alias name Andrew.|
|ASSOCIATED ADULTS: YEN-CHEN WANG|
|Missing from: CA|
|Missing Since: Feb 14, 2009|
|Age Now: 32|